Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photography in the Mountains: Part 2

I have an idea for some great





shots. There's an old resort motel just a couple of miles from me. I passed it yesterday. I may get some good shots of the grounds and buildings. Very spooky stuff but there's also a romance about it that I want to capture. Looks like it could have been a place visited by celebrities in the 1950s or something. Not a Vegas hotel feel. More like a pricey motel feel. It's pretty cool.







Looking forward to showing it to you.

I don't have a computer with me so I won't be able to show you the actual pictures until I get home to my dungeon laboratory. But I'll upload a new blog post with some pictures from my iPhone to give you and idea. Maybe I can even post some video and give you a real-time look-see.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: